Two of the Best Rimfires Known to Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have these also, but they are not even close to a S&W M41.

Yes, and a S&W M41 will be mine too; just as soon as I hit the lottery. The 617 is pricy enough, for most people, and the 41 is out of the price range of the average person by a long shot.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, and a S&W M41 will be mine too; just as soon as I hit the lottery. The 617 is pricy enough, for most people, and the 41 is out of the price range of the average person by a long shot.

Since when is $700 "out of the range of the average person by a long shot"? That's a basic 1911 price.

I've seen & bought multiple nice M41's for around that price range. As a "handgun of quality within it's caliber" the M41 is CHEAP.

The pinnacle of a handgun in other calibers (Python, Custom 1911s, SVI/Infinity .40s etc) are WAY higher.

This actually goes to my point in the General section about "Quality vs Quantity"...you could sell the MKII and 617 and have a Model 41 (You only shoot one at a time anyway, might as well have quality IMHO)

Look, I just got you a M41 and you didn't have to win the Lottery!

Latest posts

Top Bottom