U.S. Army Characterizes People “Frustrated With Mainstream Ideologies” As Terrorists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
And your pissant ******** dishonors a bunch of real people who lost their real lives.

Doggie, I have to agree with Ig. The Jews in Germany saw real and tangible evidence of persecution starting immediately after the Party took power. Jewish professionals and civil servants were dismissed from posts. Jewish doctors were restricted to treating only Jewish patients, etc.

No matter what insane leaps of logic the Alex Jonesesque crowds want to make, no one is coming to your home and telling you that you cannot go certain places or practice your profession.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And your pissant ******** dishonors a bunch of real people who lost their real lives.

Watch your tounge there stud boy. Your meaningless hillbilly wannabee intelligent rants are just about as pathetic, if not more pathetic than my tin foil hattery. I am dishonoring no one.

I do not dishonor the dead.

Many Jewish people passed off the rumors of death camps as a conspiracy theory.

The Nazis used a hell of alot of propaganda to try to achieve their goals.

Ignernt, Are you also going to try say the Nazis didn't tell the Jewish people they were just going to be deloused, right before they got gassed too?

If they believed that does that mean they were stupid? Or misled?

My Grandfather Died fighting for those people, dont you DARE tell me I am dishonoring anyone.

Those people were misled in 1000 ways, they had no idea what was true, not true, they survived day to day hiding from those bastards, it usually was pure luck on a daily basis that got them through.

I dont know what most of you think but i DO NOT worship Alex Jones.

and JB, being persecuted by being removed from your post, job, Family or whatever is a BIG difference than a death camp.

The Nazis tried their hardest to keep the death camps secret. They didnt want anyone to know about them. When the word got out. It was passed off as conspiracy theory all over the world, until there was proof.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The conspiracy theories the Nazis propagated were things like how the Jews were going to take all their money, and how the Communists were trying to take over the world. Those were the main talking points of the Nationalsozialisten when they were rising to power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom