UGLY GUN BALLISTOL GIVE AWAY DRAWING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpeg
A norinco tt Olympic. Mine looks just like this. Shoots great but butt ugly.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that participated in this contest and the other one. Sorry I was not able to respond at 6pm but my sister was rushed to the emergency room and I've been there till just now. Not to worry she is ok.
Ok kiddos. No more entries will be accepted. I will number the entrants on a piece's of paper and drop in a hat and draw the lucky winner. I will then announce the winner on this thread. The winner will be asked to pm me their name and address and I will mail out the prize Monday.
There were so many entries I decided to say thank you by upping the prize from just a can of Ballistol to a $25.00 gift card at Walmart. My wife suggested it and reminded me that Ballistol smells like cat urine and some people hate it (I don't Ha), but she's right and you can't swing a dead cat and not hit a walmart where you can buy ammo or anything else you want. Plus, like I said, I had fun and wanted to say thanks for participating.
I will take a few minutes to write, cut and pick the winning number on this thread and the other so give me a little bit and I will post the winner.
Thanks.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the winner of the Ugly gun Ballistol (now $25.00 Walmart gift card) is.................................
Post 36 gfercaks33 congrats g and thanks to everyone that posted or read the post and enjoyed them.
G needs to pm me he name and address and I will mail out the card asap.
This was not sponsored by anyone but me for fun and I had fun. Saw some great guns and comments. I hope everyone did too.
congrats again g.
Below is a pic of the cards (one is yours and one is for the other thread) Picked them up today.Walmart card(s).JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pm sent

Thank you so much!

Now the million dollar question what is your favorite and ugly gun in your collection?
That's easy but I have to get my ugly one out of a drawer in the bedroom and my wife's asleep. Will try to post it tomorrow. My favorite is probably the least unique or expensive one I own. The Iz 91/30 1945 Mosin Nagant.
Here's a pic. I think because when I got it, it was encased in cosmoline and required a complete tear down, clean and setting head space...yada, yada. It was in great condition with matched numbers and great barrel. Shoots like a laser. I liked it so much I make a wall display board for it, to hang on the wall (but I do shoot it once a month in the summer). Look closely and notice I used bayonet's as hangers and hand carved the Hammer and Sickle (hey I did the best I could)
Here it is.....
Wall board finished.JPG
my little Iz.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I know this topic is done, but I wanted to make a belated post.
Came across this jewel from the 30's. .22 rimfire, and it appears the front and rear sights had been removed, modified and brazed on to a scope mount the likes nobody but this person would ever know. Belonged to his dad in Tennessee. Dirt poor folks. Basically lived off the land over the years until he could break out and move to the city. Got the gun when dad passed.
24f07bf14a775e4f319454aad8de8825.jpg

3f96702018865617639ed7aaa2886e62.jpg

6d09c200c94d51e89cfdd2649890bad4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom