Next watch giveaway is already here - Seiko Pogue chronograph!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey OSA,

Just 2 months ago I did the 5K subscriber giveaway on YouTube where we gave away an amazing Seiko Bruce Lee chronograph. Since then the channel has surprisingly grown quite rapidly and we are already closing in on 10,000 subscribers. That is such a milestone number that I decided to do another giveaway. The only Seiko watch I could think of more iconic than a Bruce Lee chronograph was a Pogue. I did a top to bottom rebuild on this one, and it is running excellent. If you are interested, feel free to check the video out. The giveaway will be on March 24th. To enter the giveaway, one must subscribe to the channel (if you aren't already - thank you OSA'ers who are!), and just leave a comment on the video posted below.

We had quite a turnout of OSA folks enter the last one, and I was secretly rooting for a Patron or OSA member to win. The winner of the Bruce Lee was neither, but he was a pretty good guy, and we talked guns for a bit as well.

Best of luck to you if you decide to enter:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey OSA,

Just 2 months ago I did the 5K subscriber giveaway on YouTube where we gave away an amazing Seiko Bruce Lee chronograph. Since then the channel has surprisingly grown quite rapidly and we are already closing in on 10,000 subscribers. That is such a milestone number that I decided to do another giveaway. The only Seiko watch I could think of more iconic than a Bruce Lee chronograph was a Pogue. I did a top to bottom rebuild on this one, and it is running excellent. If you are interested, feel free to check the video out. The giveaway will be on March 24th. To enter the giveaway, one must subscribe to the channel (if you aren't already - thank you OSA'ers who are!), and just leave a comment on the video posted below.

We had quite a turnout of OSA folks enter the last one, and I was secretly rooting for a Patron or OSA member to win. The winner of the Bruce Lee was neither, but he was a pretty good guy, and we talked guns for a bit as well.

Best of luck to you if you decide to enter:

Always fun to watch.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. My hands tremor to much any more for that fine work. Oh and I am in please. I am still thinking about saving up for a Timex. Found them on Amazon. Heck I did not know they still made them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom