Giving Away An Amazing 1972 Seiko 'Bruce Lee' Chronograph on 1-7-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey OSA watch nuts! I haven't posted anything about my YouTube channel on here for a long while. I've been keeping up with it and it's been steadily growing. I did a vintage Hamilton giveaway about 3 months ago to celebrate the channel reaching the 1,000 subscriber milestone. During that giveaway someone made a comment stating that we should do it again when the channel reaches 5,000 subscribers. I agreed, thinking that it would be quite some time (if ever) before that channel reached 5,000 subscribers. Well to my surprise things have really picked up. It took about 7 months to reach 1,000, and now just shy of 3 months later we are already at 5,000, and I'm a man of my word! They said they wanted a vintage Seiko giveaway, and that's what I'm giving them. I sourced a 100% complete original 1972 Seiko 6139-6012 Deep Blue chronograph, more commonly referred to as a 'Bruce Lee'. It gets this nickname because Bruce Lee wore a variant of this model and was photographed several times wearing it (if you really want to know more I explain some detailed history in the video).

It came from a one owner family out of Australia. I brought this watch back to life, kept it all original, and it even has a very rare (and original to the watch) 'Triple Railroad' bracelet with every single factory link still attached. It actually is long enough to fit my large wrist! It's a rare combination in this watch, and it's just spectacular!

I just posted the giveaway video tonight, but I wanted to give the OSA watch group a chance at winning it as well. I'm not here to shill for subscribers, but if you want a crack at winning this thing just subscribe to the channel and leave a comment. I'll be using a random comment chooser on January 7th to select the winner of this watch. Details are in the video, but long story short, this is an awesome watch and secretly I'd be thrilled to see an OSA'er or Patron member win it!

Here's the video if you'd like to enter:

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Watched the video this morning... That watch dial is amazing and the video of the Making is outstanding as usual...Commented and have my fingers crossed lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom