Giving Away An Amazing 1972 Seiko 'Bruce Lee' Chronograph on 1-7-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn I did not win. Oh well, I can trade you a vintage wall clock my grandfather had. I think it needs some work but nothing you can not handle. I think I still have the winding key too. Only problem is that it bongs loud enough to be heard thru the whole house. 🤣

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I'm working on a real special watch right now. For the first project of 2024, I wanted it to be something not seen on the channel before and I've been sitting on this project for a couple of months. USPS lost a parts shipment so it's on hold at the moment, but hopefully it will be completed soon.
I'm just glad the channel is doing well for you. Thanks for the giveaway even though I didn't win!

One of these days I hope to get with you about restoration of my Seiko 7A28-7029 "James Bond" from 1985. :)

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn I did not win. Oh well, I can trade you a vintage wall clock my grandfather had. I think it needs some work but nothing you can not handle. I think I still have the winding key too. Only problem is that it bongs loud enough to be heard thru the whole house. 🤣
lol, that's a whole other set of tools that I don't have!

Latest posts

Top Bottom