Giving Away An Amazing 1972 Seiko 'Bruce Lee' Chronograph on 1-7-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched and commented too. I am not a watch guy but that Seiko is so cool I just might become one. Sad note, if I did win I would probably need the band shortened a bit. My wrist are not what they use to be.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched and commented too. I am not a watch guy but that Seiko is so cool I just might become one. Sad note, if I did win I would probably need the band shortened a bit. My wrist are not what they use to be.
If you win I'll deliver it to you personally and size it for you! I don't know your username so I'm unsure which comment is yours, but I've seen a couple OSA'ers in the comments section. It will be a fair giveaway, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you win I'll deliver it to you personally and size it for you! I don't know your username so I'm unsure which comment is yours, but I've seen a couple OSA'ers in the comments section. It will be a fair giveaway, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Me too.
Not positive what my nick is on Utube but probably similar to here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom