Unification of Edmond..for AMMO!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I-35 has 5.56, 222, 300, 270, 30-06, 25-06, 7mm, 40, 25, 308 , 7.62

And boxes of 50 bmg...never seen that in here before.

No 22.
No 9mm except for hi $ MKE.

Academy has blazer brass 9mm for 14$/box.

Last edited:

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...in my final attempt at finding .22lr before Christmas, I decided to get up early and get my day before errands done early.
Not early enough.

Walmart got in a good amount of ammo. Some of just about everything. Even .22lr. However, I walked up to the counter at 7:10AM and the young man that was restocking the ammo shelf told me that it was all gone to the guys waiting in line...some as early as 5:30AM.....yikes.
I got a 100pk of 9mm WWB for 26$ and went on to finish the rest of my shopping.

After a couple more stop...Starbucks & Home Depot...I figured I'd give Academy a shot. Same deal. The lineys seem to still be prevalent...I figured it would have died down by now.
They did have these little stocking stuffers on the shelf for 60$ per.

[Broken External Image]

I don't think I'm going to do any more ammo shopping until the Spring.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? I was just in Academy 2 days ago and they had pretty much everything on the shelf. Maybe not massive quantities, but enough for several people to buy plenty of each.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? I was just in Academy 2 days ago and they had pretty much everything on the shelf. Maybe not massive quantities, but enough for several people to buy plenty of each.

Oh....there's plenty of everything.
I have only been in the market for 9mm and .22lr lately.
And now that I've been able to get some 9mm over the last couple of days...I'm good for now - unless of course I see some .22lr somewhere.
I figured there were still folks getting up and going shopping on truck days when the store opened...I just didn't think they were lining up 1-2hrs prior.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
there are still line makers out there? jeez folks, get a life! I did run on to some cci standard velocity at the Danforth wally world the other day. only bought two of my allotted three so as to leave some for the next guy.
quick question, is there still a secondary market? I have not been on the armslist for a while to check the insanity level.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for the market to catch up and flood and the prices stabilize or go down and demand drops and people quit paying stupid prices for .22 stuff from these resellers. Then the line zombies will stop hoarding up the ammo and get stuck with a zillion rounds they don't need or want!! : )

They'll be crying and whining then. : )

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that Wally's is stalked by the same couple every morning. The morning manager says she sees the same guy and his wife everyday when she shows up at 5:30am. If any .22lr shows up, he gets 3 boxes and she gets 3 boxes. Only time and .22lr has made it past the morning line recently was when they got a case of 50rd boxes.....and they were gone by the afternoon.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've given up shooting .22lr. bc i just can't re-buy what I've shot. I have about 1500 rds left and hopefully that'll last me another year. I sold 2 bricks right before christmas to someone who really needed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom