Unmarked police cars in Tulsa…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mostly true, but even TSA will let you proceed without ID if they can verify you through other means. Also, Bookface is lousy with videos of rather obstinate people successfully rebuffing police requests for ID.

We're quite a ways down to road to a full on "papers bitte" police state, but we're not quite there yet!
We're.going green. It's gonna be a paperless police state.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the issue is?

Seattle is the 8th safest city for traffic while OKC and Tulsa the 13th and 14th worst respectively.

(Edited to add stats)
As.a.former Seattle it's it is a lawless shithole. Criminals drive around with no plates (police can't stop them for it) while regular people get fined from cameras, (school zone on a blind curve is a Seattle classic). But pretty safe driving wise, only because traffic makes it hard to go over 20mph. That said my car insurance dropped by over 50% when I moved to OK

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice commie references! Glad we've reached the assumptive name calling stage. Maybe we have different definitions of accountability.
Since we are doing this, can you point out where it mentions semi-automatics?
It's really awesome that you believe we are still in the late 1700s as a society and shouldn't adapt to modernity. Definitely explains a lot.
Personally I am more into taking us back to the 700s... But with beltfeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom