US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
again, the state didn’t file on itself, members of the state assembly filed separately from the state response. As did some folks in Georgia (and against their own republican leadership).

I believe there are also members of Congress who filed against their own states for elections where their own names appeared and they themselves won.

you’re right, though, it’s a wild time to be alive
Sorry, but I know exactly what happened and don't need your coaching. Its all over the internet and I was fortunate enough to excel in reading.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is accurate and likely applies to the red states and their governments. With that said - I totally support the effort.

I respect that.

mans it’s not even red states (as a state), Utah’s gop gov and it’s gov-elect didn’t support the case, but it’s AG did. it’s also a state relies heavily on mail in ballots.

It’s going to be interesting to see how the court handles all of this.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s nice that Trump doubled down on his claim that no one lost a presidential election after winning Florida and Ohio by now adding Iowa to the mix. At least this one wasn’t in his SCOTUS application to intervene.

Latest posts

Top Bottom