US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding the continually repeated posts about court actions asserting election fraud being jokes and the President's lawyers wearing clown shoes etc.

You are looking at things in a narrow way.
Re-frame your perspective...let me provide a different one: Pearl Harbor

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding the continually repeated posts about court actions asserting election fraud being jokes and the President's lawyers wearing clown shoes etc.

I guess you could view questioning why a lawyer would ask a court for things it cannot grant, or fabricating quotes in filing, as 'looking at things in a narrow way'.

Is the Pearl Harbor reference meant to suggest this is a sneak attack?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the Pearl Harbor reference meant to suggest this is a sneak attack?

No. It is about sitting in an armchair and criticizing people reacting hastily to an attack.
When John heard the bombing and saw the smoke and then the Zeros overhead he ran to his room and grabbed his 22. What a clown! You can't bring down an airplane with a peashooter. And as if that wasn't dumb enough, Joe tried arrows. The U.S. fleet is lying there in ruins. Who are these idiots? Why don't they wise up and admit they are beaten?

It may be that a battle is lost. It may be that many mistakes are made. But that's a poor basis for predicting the outcome of an entire war.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. It is about sitting in an armchair and criticizing people reacting hastily to an attack.
When John heard the bombing and saw the smoke and then the Zeros overhead he ran to his room and grabbed his 22. What a clown! You can't bring down an airplane with a peashooter. And as if that wasn't dumb enough, Joe tried arrows. The U.S. fleet is lying there in ruins. Who are these idiots? Why don't they wise up and admit they are beaten?

It may be that a battle is lost. It may be that many mistakes are made. But that's a poor basis for predicting the outcome of an entire war.

ah. Of course the heat of battle is far different than proof reading a legal brief to make sure you didn’t misspell ‘district’ twice in the title. Or that what you’re seeking, the purpose of the document you file with the court, is even possible. Asking a judge to do something that they are temporally prohibited from granting is absurd. As is citing quotations that do nothing exist.

I don’t know what the scotus will do, nor have I suggested anyone stop trying. but the stuff Powell has presented so far is riddled with mistakes that aren’t helping advance anything towards an actual resolution.

they aren’t hastily responding to zeros outside the door, they are doing their jobs poorly to the detriment of their cause.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dale, please. Somebody loses an election every two years. I've never heard it compared to Pearl Harbor before. Republicans are in pretty good shape. They have the Supreme Court, they've closed the gap in the House and they could keep the Senate if they could just all get on the same page and keep their wits about them.
You're going to have an ordinary, garden variety, generic Democrat in the White House.
Get over it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a partly a question of the passage of time and partly a question of good old fashioned corruption spiked with dangerous amounts of foreign influence and social media manipulation. Yes there has long been election fraud and self-serving politicans, but we appear to have gone beyond the tipping point.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pennsylvania has joined with Tx against Pennsylvania in the suit? Oh the irony!
Dennis, my love for you is totally sincere in a hunting fishing point of view. There's nothing sexual about it. On politics, you're just out of it. What will you say when Trump's own appointees refuse to rescue him from the current situation?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, my love for you is totally sincere in a hunting fishing point of view. There's nothing sexual about it. On politics, you're just out of it. What will you say when Trump's own appointees refuse to rescue him from the current situation?
If they do, it will be on legal grounds, not political. At least it's supposed to be. The lack of lower courts to even allow witness testimony in many cases shouts politicization to me. If there is somewhere where this can be heard on it's legal merits, it is the Supreme Court. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this case's validity. If the court decides to hear it, there is a very strong equal protections case to be made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom