US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is as crooked as a barrel of snakes and he is deeply fearful that he'll be run to ground if he doesn't have somebody in Washington to protect him. It's unbelievable. Ken Paxton is another Republican living off the fat of the land imagining that it will last forever.
Another biased opinion

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe I heard Alan Dershowitz explain that the Texas case is claiming that Texas voters were disenfranchised due to the other states voting process being unconstitutional.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe I heard Alan Dershowitz explain that the Texas case is claiming that Texas voters were disenfranchised due to the other states voting process being unconstitutional.

one thing I read pointed out that the scotus doesn’t have to take a case between two states if it feels there are other avenues to resolution. If the same issue in question is being addressed in state or federal court, it might defer to those cases, rather than take up a state vs state case.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one thing I read pointed out that the scotus doesn’t have to take a case between two states if it feels there are other avenues to resolution. If the same issue in question is being addressed in state or federal court, it might defer to those cases, rather than take up a state vs state case.

This is why I wish multiple states would join.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that is the claim, but so far most of the states seem to say that the legislature delegated authority to make changes (or something to that effect).

Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr, who was named the new chair of the Republican Attorneys General Association, said “With all due respect, the Texas Attorney General is constitutionally, legally and factually wrong about Georgia.”

The Constitution does not authorize a legislature to delegate its powers as delineated in Article II, Section 1, Clause 2. Only the legislature of a state can change anything in the selection of electors. There is no provision in the Constitution to allow any changes to be made for any reason beyond what the state's legislature may enact. Those foot-loose self-anointed with power "officials" in those states that violated the Constitution need to be stripped of power, cited for misprision, and punished accordingly commiserate with the damage they have done to the right of the people to have a lawful say in the selection of the President. The entire elections in those subject states could be completely voided. Whatever remedy is appropriate is yet to be seen.

Woody

Kraken_Wrangler

Marksman
Reaction score
The SCOTUS just delivered a knock-out blow to Trump's attempts to overturn the election. With no dissents they rejected a request to block certification of the Nov. 3rd election.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction in cases such as this. If the Court refuses to try this case and rule according to the Constitution, it will set in motion a free-for-all wherein all manner of unconstitutional mayhem will ensue. Say good-by to law and order and hello to chaos, insurrection, secession, revolution, inhibited interstate travel, collapsing markets ... eh ... you name it. It'll start inch by inch, progress foot by foot, mile by mile, and then it'll cascade into oblivion.

I think it is what the left wants. Chaos. They believe they can step in, take over, and utopia will be achieved. Certainly it won't be what the people would select, for their brand of utopia would require a compliant, servile, ignorant populace. We aren't quite there yet, and I doubt we will ever be. In the mean time, the left is nothing more than a dangerous, despicable, despotic pain in the ass.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom