Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine:

Username; It is my last name along with the model of my favorite rifle, Remington Model 788.

Avatar; It is me wheeling my '72 Chevy K5 Blazer through a tight spot. My blazer is a bit of a passion of mine.

What say you. What does your Avatar represent to you and what does your Username mean or stand for.

I have always been curious on several of the boards I'm on as to what everyone is all about.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a St Louis Cardinals fan. 81 is a year of significance in my life.

The avatar? Currently just a pick of some of my EDC gear. I change it seasonally though.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC had a co-worker who told him I was just a badgebunny. Yeah, he was being pissy. Every time I saw him after I learned about that I just started sniffing (holster-sniffer). :hot: I dunno why he doesn't like me ...

Avatar is a nod to Shadow. While that is not a pic of him it looks just like him. I had to have him put to sleep last year. He was only 5. I still miss him.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife used to call me an old fart when I wouldn't go shopping with her.
Of course if you look at my age I'm not old enough to be an old fart.......
My Avatar is just something I found that I liked.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Blinocac (B-lie-no-cac) are a race of aliens from a sci-fi novel I've worked on. When I started using the internet, I figured it would make a unique username. And the 1987 200sx SE in my avatar, was my first car. I'd love to find another one someday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom