USPS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some time I've had good luck with stuff sent to me by USPS Priority. Generally gets here quickly and in good condition. Only exception was a smallish box that went to a tiny post office in rural Oklahoma for some unknown reason. I'm sure clerks in that office scratched their heads a while wondering why it came to their loading dock. It found me a couple days later. Zip code wasn't anything like mine and package was clearly addressed.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Last I heard they are hiring for those that might want to play in the game and not just armchair quarterback……….. like I’ve said before, all delivery companies make some mistakes. Some more than others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fdex and ups no better. Just had an order ship from KC area to Okc, they trucked it from KC to DFW. Then the ice hit, took 4 days to get to okc from dfw. If they had shipped direct to okc would have saved 6 days.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I ordered my reloading equipment about 3 yrs ago, in was shipped UPS, left Montana, made it to OKC, sat for two days then took a truck ride all the way Kalifufornia, then returned it to the dealer I bought it from as "undeliverable" then I gave them my FedEx shipping number and made it finally 3 weeks from original ship date.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a USPS employee I cannot speak to your situation. I can only tell you that there are good people working their asses off in the processing and distribution plants to make sure that mail is delivered to the recipient in the least amount of time possible. So while you want to gripe about us, remember that if you call our customer service you'll speak with someone in the US, probably a customer service supervisor in the station who handles your mail. Try that with the other common carriers. My personal experience with the other common carriers is that you'll speak with an international call center who will lie to you. of course, YMMV and if you don't use the USPS good luck.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will brag on USPS.
I ordered an item from Mississippi on Sunday afternoon. The seller is a M-F business. Package went out on Monday and was delivered this morning in rural western Oklahoma.
Orders from amazon with guaranteed next day or second day shipping can take up to a week to arrive. Sent with guaranteed two week shipping can arrive sooner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom