USPS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, I purchased a book that was shipped from Tucson, AZ. It is in Los Angeles, Commiefornia!! ........... Any bets I will ever see it :cool: . If this goes like a pocket knife I bought a while back I expect it to head north to at least Oregon, then prolly Minot ND before finally starting to head south via Chicago 🤣. Knife went Atlanta, Mobile,and then New Orleans before heading this way via Texas.
The level of **** show that is the USPS is astounding!!:cool:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You’ll get it……some day. PM me the tracking number if you like. I bet it was sent the cheapest way possible and will be here by Sat.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So, I purchased a book that was shipped from Tucson, AZ. It is in Los Angeles, Commiefornia!! ........... Any bets I will ever see it :cool: . If this goes like a pocket knife I bought a while back I expect it to head north to at least Oregon, then prolly Minot ND before finally starting to head south via Chicago 🤣. Knife went Atlanta, Mobile,and then New Orleans before heading this way via Texas.
The level of **** show that is the USPS is astounding!!:cool:
Consider yourself lucky if it doesn't end up in Ukraine this time.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You’ll get it……some day. PM me the tracking number if you like. I bet it was sent the cheapest way possible and will be here by Sat.
I know!! Just having a little humor break!! Most generally they do OK but when they do this kind of thing it just makes you go HMMMM. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom