USPSA at Joplin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick417

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on over on Sunday for the monthly USPSA match.

Don't know the round count or stages yet. It seems a very fired up Open shooter that that just got back from Doubletap is taking the reins on stage design this month.

We'd love to have y'all come over and fill our berms with lead.

I'll post more info as it becomes visible.

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
GL GL GL GL,

THat was supposed to be OUR SECRET mr. :blahblah:

LOL yeah i'm in the process of purchasing stock in Duracell.

I really did learn a LOT at that match, one of them being Open guns need fuel for red dot of death.

Getting back to matters at hand, thanks to Mr. GL, We will be using some swingers and a clamshell (if they work, you can thank me, if they don't we'll all be blaming Mr. GL).

No but really thanks alot GL, he's really helped us with the match quite a bit.
I sure hope it's not raining, i'm sick of this weather. It looks like we will try out the new type of stages that USPSA has released. Speedshoot stages are now legal and will help get those 7 stages going.

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
160 rounds plus a classifier if the weather allows. it looks like it should stop raining around 6:00am so we should be good to go. As always there is only a handful of us that setup so if anybody has an hour or so to help setup it would be apprieciated.

We start setup at 9:00am and TRY to start shooting by 11:00am. Match fee is $15.00 and this month the stages come from my twisted little mind.

See you there,

Shawn Ginardi
L3227

Latest posts

Top Bottom