USSA Members...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's worth $500 a year, it's a bit pricey.

$31 each month which includes taxes x12 = 372 / by 365 days in year = $1.019178082191781 per day. I think we all spend 2x that amount on coffee or other crap we drink.

Personal it was a no brainier and signed up immediately. Went last Wednesday and staff was EXTREMELY friendly.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Geez I could have swore the guy at the desk said 500 dollars for a year. I had a serious of sticker shock. Oh well I live in okc anyway, I just go up to Tulsa and every once in while to see family.

Dwmckie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering the good reviews on USSA, my wife and I went there yesterday to see the location. It's big, bigger than I expected. Neither my wife nor I have had much exposure to shooting sports, so any thoughts on the various range bays might not be valid. There are several different types of ranges, and it's going to be fun working our way through them. We also went with the Training Groups, since we both would like to learn. Seems like there is a greater scope of opportunity at USSA than at other ranges. We were also told that skeet and trap were in the works, which is a plus.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a 3 year membership and its costing me 30 something dollars a month. which makes it around 360ish a year. so unless they give you a huge discount for the 3 year membership instead of 1 year, surely its not 500. but i could be wrong. but either way, i couldnt be happier with the facility

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The quality of the facilities and the location (don't have to spend the time+gas to drive to Red Castle or Oil Capitol) pretty much made it a no-brainer for me.

Jake the Snake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a bit of insider info here, they are trying to purchace some more land behind the 300m range and build a long range rifle range. I was told it would be a minimum of 600m and they were hoping it would work out to be 1000m.

Latest posts

Top Bottom