USSA Members...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No more Dynamic movement or full auto certification at USSA required.

Yeah we like it but the hours could go longer like others have said.

I'll not comment on training at USSA because I have never been willing to shell out the kind of money to find out if what I have heard was true or false, but for training I go to Marshall Lutton at TDSA.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I am about 1.5 years into my 3yr contract for the trigger time membership and although my range time has dwindled the last 3 or 4 months because of the heat, I have yet to have "contract remorse" and don't see a reason why I wouldn't renew for another 3yrs.. The only thing I would like to see is an indoor range in the near future. They have he land to do it, so it keeps the dream alive.

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to Charles a rim firerange and an indoor range are both planned. The new owners have been in place less than a year and appear to be doing things right.

The staff and facility are first class. I am going to start utilizing the Training Group in the fall. This program has got to be the best training deal in the country.

Because of our exposure via USSA, my son and I are shooting our first Steel Challenge match tomorrow at OCRGC.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For sure the best thing going. Unless you are into clay pigeons this is the place to be. Great staff and facility. You really don't have to worry about knuckleheads unless you bring them with you since you have the bay you choose to yourself. We have had the family trigger time member ship for about 2 years and will renew when it expires.

If you ever want to go as a guest before joining just let me know.

The new owners have done a great job and it's better than ever.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were a lot of good replies to this thread. I appreciate all of them. We got a membership a couple of weeks ago, and the wife had a ball at the Rogers range. The staff has been friendly and helpful. I actually got to enjoy shooting since I didn't feel the need to keep an eye on jerkwads with poor range habits. We intend to go there a couple of times a month. I'm not sure I could support the wife's ammo habit if we go more than that.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was off today so I decided to go out and take the tour. Jonathan was my tour guide and although his sales experience was great there wasn't much he had to sell me on. I had already made my mind up when I drove through the front gates. I took the 3 year membership. Someone said the training group is a $10 extra fee but I was told it was $20? Maybe the cost was raised but I will probably take it ALTHOUGH if it was $10 I would have added that immediately.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah $20 more on the 3 year deal when I signed up at the first of the year. Well worth it!!!! You can't even come close to that for semi private/small group instruction anywhere else.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went there to USSA for the first time just theis past weekend. Wow what a nice facility! Yeah, a one day pass is $20 but I think it's better than Happy Hollow. USSA is not watching every step you do. As long I stayed at the particular range I was supposed to be at, I felt I could shoot as fast as I wanted to. Very nice facility. I don't know if it's worth $500 a year, it's a bit pricey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom