USSA Membership Questionnaire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkennedy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

The US Shooting Academy™ is developing a membership program and would like your help in crafting the membership offerings. All comments are greatly appreciated and will ultimately define the membership program offered.

If you have not already received an invitation from The US Shooting Academy, please use the link below.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e27wjq45faznrb7h/start

It is just 15 simple questions and your support will help us define a solid program.

Thank you in advance,
Bret Kennedy
Director of Marketing

scottstre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I filled out the survey, and would be very interested in what it sounds like you're offering, but I live in OKC. Hopefully you'll consider something for those of us too far away to really benefit from a pay monthly or yearly and come as often as you want type membership.

Now if you offered a pay X amount and shoot as much as you want for the day or something similar, then I would gladly pack up the machineguns and head up there every other month or so, as there isn't any good option for shooting them down here.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hope you get to offer memberships, but make sure you establish a good set of by-laws. I would consider restricting memberships to students and competitors with sanctioning body affiliations. Perhaps a referral type system? Mandatory check-in/check-out with the rangemaster would be a highly preferred method to control activities.

The only reason I say this is because I currently belong to a club where thoughtless "members" run amok and do whatever they feel like. Shooting holes in reactive steel with belted magnums, trashing the range, shooting infrastructure, etc. They even steal range props and equipment and shoot club provided targets without paying for them. It's really sad.

You guys have worked too hard to establish a premiere venue to let anyone and everyone run all over the place doing whatever they feel like. Not everyone will adhere to the outdoorsman's credo: Leave things better than you found them.

Hope that doesn't put a damper on things, but it bears saying. JMO

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
filled out the survey, and what USSA sounds like they may offer would be interesting. I just hope they keep in mind that alot of good shooters would be interested but probably could not afford something to exclusive.

ThaMastaChief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope you get to offer memberships, but make sure you establish a rgood set of by-laws. I would consider restricting memberships to students and/or competitors with sanctioning body affiliations. Perhaps a referral type system? Mandatory check-in/check-out with the rangemaster would be a highly preferred method to control activities.

The only reason I say this is because I currently belong to a club where thoughtless "members" run amok and do whatever they feel like. Shooting holes in reactive steel with belted magnums, trashing the range, shooting infrastructure, etc.

You guys have worked too hard to establish a premiere venue to let anyone and everyone run all over the place doing whatever they feel like. Not everyone will adhere to the outdoorsman's credo: Leave things better than you found them.

Hope that doesn't put a damper on things, but it bears saying. JMO

+1 on those statements.

There has been too much money, planning and effort put into USSA for thoughtless people to run around and trash it. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that they are going to have memberships and I'm already in place to buy one when the time comes...but I'm sure you guys have already thought of the check in/out aspect and keeping an eye on things. I agree that it should be left better than it was found out there.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings to all,

The US Shooting Academy™ is developing a membership program and would like your help in crafting the membership offerings. All comments are greatly appreciated and will ultimately define the membership program offered.

If you have not already received an invitation from The US Shooting Academy, please use the link below.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e27wjq45faznrb7h/start

It is just 15 simple questions and your support will help us define a solid program.

Thank you in advance,
Bret Kennedy
Director of Marketing

took the survey but there is no where to put my contact info to show my specific interest.
Don

Latest posts

Top Bottom