USSA monthly membership questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really thinking about joining since they have the $29.95 monthly membership now, but have a couple questions. I know I could call them but just figured some of you might know on here.

1- Does this membership give access to the whole range with the exception of the shoot house?

2- Just shot steel challenge for the first time and had a blast! Are the targets left up in the bays so that you could shoot them anytime?

3- on the 300yd rifle range, Last time I was there with a friend, i didn't notice any shooting benches? Are there any now or any plans to put at least 1 bench on the range?

Thanks for info.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really thinking about joining since they have the $29.95 monthly membership now, but have a couple questions. I know I could call them but just figured some of you might know on here.

1- Does this membership give access to the whole range with the exception of the shoot house? You also do not get the 360 range

2- Just shot steel challenge for the first time and had a blast! Are the targets left up in the bays so that you could shoot them anytime? Sometimes some steel is left up.

3- on the 300yd rifle range, Last time I was there with a friend, i didn't notice any shooting benches? Are there any now or any plans to put at least 1 bench on the range? None there now but some will come in the future.
Thanks for info.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do leave some of the SC bays up. There has been atleast 8 bays sets up for SC for the last few months. Also, don't hesitate to ask, they always bring me out a bench to the 300 yard range if there isn't one.

The guys are there to help out so don't be afraid to ask them for anything tables, targets, staples, water etc..

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As said before tha Steel Challenge cof's are almost always left up. After most IDPA and USPSA matches we leave up most of those cof's also for members to enjoy.

Steve Aryan

Marksman
Reaction score
Steel Challenge stay up unless its a special event and we need to take them down. There is steel in other bays as well. You get a free session of training group to so come out and check that out. I teach almost every one of those. I hope to see you there.

thecoffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I am going to have to come out and join, Im only 4 miles from tfa but, when I went there with a friend I didn't care to much for the cost and the limit on range. Where do you join at just at the range ?

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't be dissappointed. Facility and staff are tremendous. If you have any interest in the practical shooting events, they are great fun. Just show up with whatever gear you have and bullets and the Range Officers (RO's) will make certain you have a great time.

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you ll join and never turn back. My first year is about up. its an awesome range with a great crew, they treat everyone like royalty its ridiculous. ill be out shooting and theyll drive up in a quad asking if i want some water or anything. they'll take care of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom