UTG model 4 metal iron sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently saw these on Amazon and was interested in picking some
Up. Apparently they are at least decent quality. Seem to have pretty good reviews. Was wondering if any of you have tried these. They are flip up iron sights. I want a pair of lwrc or Troy flip up's but they are so high I just can't cut loose of that much coin at the moment. I think I may get them and just see if they are good to go. If so that would be a great value for the money. I have been pretty impressed with utg as of late. Their products are getting better and better.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree some of their products are getting better. I would be very interested in your review of these sights. I have way way too many rifles that need BUIS, no way I'm spending money for the high-end ones, hell, even outfitting them all with the plastic Magpul ones would be ridiculous.

Definitely let us know.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree some of their products are getting better. I would be very interested in your review of these sights. I have way way too many rifles that need BUIS, no way I'm spending money for the high-end ones, hell, even outfitting them all with the plastic Magpul ones would be ridiculous.

Definitely let us know.
I know why you mean. There ain't no way those sights cost that much to manufacture. I will definitely post a review when I get them in. Shouldn't take long with Amazon.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I got them in yesterday. Came in a day early. Came packaged in small plastic containers. Pretty nice for little sights. They are not made in China but rather Taiwan. Says they are machined from aluminum and are hard coat anodized. They look very nice and seem to be made pretty good too. They were easy to install and are very secure. They are not button push flip sights. You have to flip them up on your own. Once you want to put them down there is a little detent that you push and then press the sight down. They lay very flat. They have a dual aperture rear sight. The adjustment knob is easy to turn. So far I am very happy I got these. If they hold up they are one heck of a deal. I am not gonna put them through much abuse though so I am sure they will last for years.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered the rear sight, got it in the mail today. Initial thoughts.....good construction, set pretty solid when up, came with allen wrench for mounting.
Hope to shoot a few new reloads tomorrow, will l let you know if I can hit anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom