UTG model 4 metal iron sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For shooting iron sights first time in decades, not bad. I shot my AR at 50 yards and it didn't take no time to dial it in to hitting spot on. I'll have to go find the target I used but the sight worked well for me. It doesn't "flip" up but stays locked in place after you pull it up with no looseness to the mount. I also got a M4 front sight tool that worked fine.
It laid down fairly low, enough that it didn't interfere with the QD cheapie scope I'm using. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a pic or if you want I can text or email you.

DNO

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For shooting iron sights first time in decades, not bad. I shot my AR at 50 yards and it didn't take no time to dial it in to hitting spot on. I'll have to go find the target I used but the sight worked well for me. It doesn't "flip" up but stays locked in place after you pull it up with no looseness to the mount. I also got a M4 front sight tool that worked fine.
It laid down fairly low, enough that it didn't interfere with the QD cheapie scope I'm using. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a pic or if you want I can text or email you.

DNO
Sounds good to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom