Versacarry IWB System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought one for my FNX9 and absolutely hated it. It was flimsy and the gun twisted when I tightened my belt. Reholstering was pretty much not happening.
I can see how the versacarry might be ok for really small guns but mid to large pistols just don't seems to fly. I petty much just added another twenty bucks to my ever growing pile o' gun crap.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any more input on these? I keep seeing them pop up on my Facebook News Feed as a Sponsored page. I like the minimalist approach, but I want something for a Glock and don't like the idea of not having a trigger guard, forcing me not carry chambered and having to rack the slide in the sudden moment I might need to protect myself.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like it covers the trigger from the side your finger will be on. Good enough.

I would not be overly worried about ease of reholstering in a defensive situation... the main place that comes into play is with training. You can do a lot more reps with practicing your draw if you can re-holster quickly. Also, many classes would not let you use this type of holster. Classes are one of the best ways to build the muscle memory it takes to perform well under stress, so something that reholsters easier would be better just for that reason.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The company gave me a sample. After playing with it, I would not buy one. Heavy guns are out. You can't carry one chambered. Where I do think it might work is in a purse or man purse as a clip for a gun inside a pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom