Very sad, family massacre in OK - why, how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of hard to wrap my head around something like this. I know folks will want to speculate but at this point who knows anything? I do know it’s pure evil!! Can’t imagine having to plan all those funerals. 😔
I have friends who knew this family and they are in shock. blindsided. Zero warnings. Im wondering IF a tox result will show anything. Maybe he wasnt in his right mind.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have friends who knew this family and they are in shock. blindsided. Zero warnings. Im wondering IF a tox result will show anything. Maybe he wasnt in his right mind.
I believe someone mentioned the use of metabolic steroids?? If so that certainly could have played a roll. I’ve known two people that have taken that “poison”, my cousin who passed away from its effects and my son-in-law who thankfully got off them. Both had a potential to fly into uncontrollable rages. Thankfully SIL is now healthy with a relatively normal functioning brain. That stuff is bad news.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in a small, OK town- (like many of us)& went out to mow the lawn one day (like many of us). Damn chopper kept hovering a few blocks north of me. Low, too.
Turns out the fry cook- at our then new 'Boomerang' burger joint (love those things), & the co-worker of an exceptionally pretty young cousin of mine (her 1st job)- had been arrested after butchering & cremating the last of his girlfriend in his backyard burn pit...while leaning over the fence talk casually discussing employment options with a neighbor (it's been a few years now, & I forget who told me they were talking to him).

By the time most of the rest of the town found out; the whole house & yard had also been 'dismembered' & disposed of.
I finally got the lawn mowed, & say a silent prayer for the poor woman whenever I pass the (now) vacant lot.
Pretty freaky.
Just shows ta go ya nev'r know.....
But OVERALL<> Oklahoma really IS 'OK.'..so far....by Nat'l. Standards- anyway.
Just gotta keep EVIL on a short leash, & your head on a swivel.
Smile, & help each other until you forget your own problems.
Hey; Life's short...it'll all be over soon.
At least, this round will be.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Here’s something that makes as much sense as blaming meds……the father was a Paycom employee…..
From the article linked in the OP...

"According to his LinkedIn page, Jonathon worked as a video engineer for a company named Cox Media. Police later revealed that he worked part-time at the Paycom Center, home of the Oklahoma City Thunder."

Latest posts

Top Bottom