Vice Presidential Debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Republicans really need to overhaul the debate process in the future. I.e. each party picks a mod and half the questions.

Trump-Biden CNN
Trump-Harris ABC
Vance-Walz CBS

Now Harris is challenging Trump again on October 23โ€ฆ.on CNN.

Sheโ€™s too much of a coward to go on FoxNews.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see why Trump choose Vance- he is not only good but put the media in their place. We are probably never going to see people we love out there again. If someone took a pee beside their car on the shoulder of the I-40- they will be crucified for it, unless you are Chameleon Harris who can change her color without issues. Be the biggest whore and giving all kinds of favors for political power. I can't believe how this is covered up, yet they attempt to charge Trump over hush money they don't even have evidence to support.
I hate this phony political deal like crazy, but I watched them beat out Dr Oz in Penn, and I believe he got beat because of the lukewarm support he got. So what he may not have been the best Republican- he won the primaries and would have been a lot better than the drug addicted idiot in there now. As long as we just make fun of the BS and don't do like the dems- which is fall on your sword for the leader you think will do the best job, we are probably going to keep losing. Well, that and the fact we just can't cheat as good as they can.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump-Biden CNN
Trump-Harris ABC
Vance-Walz CBS

PBS ought to do it.
Let all major networks submit list of moderators. Trump picks two, Harris picks two.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump-Biden CNN
Trump-Harris ABC
Vance-Walz CBS

I would like to see a debate with moderators that were not media talking heads.

The moderators โ€ฆ they would write their questions so the risk of being leaked is minimized. I would suggest having a credible conservative economist (such as Steve Moore, Art Laffer, Larry Kudlow) and a credible liberal economist (maybe Larry Sommers). Have two moderators who are constitutional experts โ€ฆ on the left, Jonathan Turley and on the right Mark Levine. I would suggest Jeffry Toobin if he promised not to jerk off. Then a moderator for any โ€œsocialโ€ issues that could then tie back to any overriding constitutional or economic questions. On the right, maybe Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck or Tucker Carlson (only if he promises not to laugh). On the left, Harold Ford, Jr.

Being able to select the moderators would negate network bias and allow the debate to be on a vehicle for more people to be able to see.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see a debate with moderators that were not media talking heads.

The moderators โ€ฆ they would write their questions so the risk of being leaked is minimized. I would suggest having a credible conservative economist (such as Steve Moore, Art Laffer, Larry Kudlow) and a credible liberal economist (maybe Larry Sommers). Have two moderators who are constitutional experts โ€ฆ on the left, Jonathan Turley and on the right Mark Levine. I would suggest Jeffry Toobin if he promised not to jerk off. Then a moderator for any โ€œsocialโ€ issues that could then tie back to any overriding constitutional or economic questions. On the right, maybe Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck or Tucker Carlson (only if he promises not to laugh). On the left, Harold Ford, Jr.

Being able to select the moderators would negate network bias and allow the debate to be on a vehicle for more people to be able to see.
It looks like the only kind of debate we will ever get is, where the dems make most of the rules- select a dem friendly network with moderators who will break their own rules to make Republicans look bad- and a Republican who thinks they can handle all that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom