1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Video: Why I am seriously considering NOT renewing my carry permit

Discussion in 'Shooting Chat' started by CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Forgalspop

Forgalspop Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    My brother and I had a conversation along this subject line. We agreed, that anything the left could deem subversive (any alphabet soup governmental agency) should only be sent via snail mail. All electronic mediums are being monitored and stored.

2. druryj

druryj Administrator Staff Member

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Watch list? Watch this. :finger:

3. Jonny

Jonny Eph 2:8

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Other than OTPs, best course of action is to establish a subtext between you and the individuals you want to communicate with. You can use electronic communication all day if the message is seemingly clear to an outsider. The message has a different meaning only to those that know the subtext established face to face at a prior point. Essentially, the real message rides the normal method of communication and it's normalcy obfuscates your true meaning.

Snail mail is no more secure than any other communication channel. Your perceived threat level to an agency determines the level of scrutiny you're under. Staying off the radar as much as possible is always good.

Control for Smilers likes this.
  4. Early

Early Chingon

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Been thinking about this a lot myself. We don't travel out of state much/at all. Both the wifey and myself are up, thought about maybe just myself getting it so if we do happen to travel, but again, buts few and far between. Texas is really the only place we go with any regularity and its looking like they will get constitutional carry. So, its a gamble, and like others have said, if big bro wants to know what I've got going on, they already know.