Vietnam UH-1 helicopter pilot poser outed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of us "military people" can think for ourselves you know.
Yep. And though technically I guess I haven't really been a "military people" since I retired some 20+ years ago I just don't much give a rat's patoot about "stolen valor". Frankly it's no skin off my butt and I've got enough stuff to do and worry about without poking my nose into other people's business. Never was much for "outing" anyone for anything, even less so if it didn't have anything to do with me personally.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not post on this forum very much because some of you are not adults.
My first time to post on this forum, I got banned because I disagreed with one of the forum gods about using the range on Ft Sill. He was wrong, but I was troll. The only thing I wanted to do was keep anyone from getting arrested on Ft Sill.
My next time around, I disagreed with a forum god, the moderators and everyone else started screwing with me to twist my statements around.
Then they got the racist badge whore, which caused most of you acted as if you had never talked to a female before.
Then it got a little better, but you still have people who should not be able to moderate anything such as the fatboy.

One of the best guys I have ran into on here is Dennis, so what if he boasts a little, we all do.
I do not see how this thread is helpful at this point, other to run people off.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight, but I've been following this thread since it started, at this time what the hell is point of this thread, I'm not sure what it's accomplishing other than it seems to be dividing members

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy cow, I commented very far back in the beginning then went away, then came back and saw many pages of comments (I haven't been able to keep up) and obviously something happened between those points.

I can gather that someone made a statement that either is or was believed to be an exaggeration of previous military experience?
Generically, my view is that if someone is simply lying - e.g., says I served with or fought at or earned the xxx medal and didn't - then call him out, lying is lying.
If someone makes a debatable claim- for instance he did participate in something but claims what seems to you a possibly greater role - then hold your tongue unless you have evidence AND it is important to clarify a point. Those kind of statements/claims are very hard to objectively judge so why get into fights over things that are by their nature subject to varying interpretation, especially if that isn't the point.
Having said that I am not going to go back and read the last 9 pages of comments to see what I missed because I very much doubt that it matters to me in any way.

BTW - I am a retired USAF officer, 24 years of service, out 5 years now and still serving as Dept. of the Army civilian.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya ,but is anyone going to say Yukon glocker is a dick?..................sorry:buttkick:
No. He used to be a professional dick, so being an amateur dick doesn't impress him.
I think RH did in someway. But I think he called us all dicks at the same time.

You're exempt. You and Johnny. Maybe Neanderthal and Biggsly if I'm in a good mood. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom