Visited H&H last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hadn't been to H&H for maybe fifteen years and decided to stop in last night as I was passing thru OKC. Wow, that place is off the charts! Something for everyone. I went in looking for dies for my Swede and spent quite a bit of time talking with a gentleman named Steve in the reloading area. He got a job at H&H to finance his gun hobby when he retired. Had a great time! Also saw my old buddy Hoov there. Clay and I used to work together in college many years ago.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there shooting last night. Seems that Chesapeake was doing something for their employees. They had two of the three pistol bays occupied. They were off the hook busy, with only ONE counter guy. <-- He was doing a GREAT job of keeping names in line for the rifle range.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there shooting last night. Seems that Chesapeake was doing something for their employees. They had two of the three pistol bays occupied. They were off the hook busy, with only ONE counter guy. <-- He was doing a GREAT job of keeping names in line for the rifle range.

Thanks for saying that. I know John was busting it while we were trying to run 22 Chesapeak employees through 3 strings of fire for a little match they asked to do.

REAPER777

Marksman
Reaction score
The staff at H&H have been very kind and most of them truely want to help you. Try and find another place in the United States that have what H&H has, right there in the metro area. The problem with most gun ranges, they are way in the boonies, hassel!!!

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really need to take a trip up there. But I don't get up to OKC often, too many tolls and too much debris on the road.

I've been to their website and they have a lot of nice guns for rentals.

Maybe I'll go over Christmas exodus.

oden_sparks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the selection of guns is great and the price is nice also; especially remingtons, rugers, and glocks. Recently they absorbed Outdoor Outfitters of the Bethany area so much more hinting gear and a very nice archery section.

H4RDW4R3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there today and the service was great both on the Range Side and Cafe' side. I must say though that on lane 29 where I was put the temperature had to be near freezing. The vents were blowing in what felt like arctic air from outside and the heat could only barely be felt if you were directly under it. I almost think it was warmer outside of the building. So if you go today remember to dress warm and take gloves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom