vocational training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bishop

Marksman
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the VA will reimburse or pay for Vocational training?
I have called the VA (waist of time 45 Min's on hold just to hear a dial tone when somebody picked up) went to Tinker to talk to the education office and they did not have a clue about voc training.

is there a shooting academy that has a program out there that has a VA counselor?

I just can not find or get a straight answer!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the VA will reimburse or pay for Vocational training?
I have called the VA (waist of time 45 Min's on hold just to hear a dial tone when somebody picked up) went to Tinker to talk to the education office and they did not have a clue about voc training.

is there a shooting academy that has a program out there that has a VA counselor?

I just can not find or get a straight answer!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you talking GI Bill or Voc Rehab?

Either way you aren't going to do it without having to deal with the VA system at some point. Give them a call back, find your happy place, and don't stop till you get answers.

I took some computer training on my GI Bill last year and the school had a individual that took care of the paperwork. The only thing I had to do was register for benefits with the VA on-line, which took about 10 minutes.

I think but am not sure that, under the GI Bill, whatever voc training you take has to lead to, or be a part of, a industry/trade certification program

Latest posts

Top Bottom