VP70

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The squeeze cockers H&K were P7PT8, P7M13, P7K3, P7M10 and the P7M7. They are considered by many to be the best pistol ever made. They bring a premium price because of the quality and rarity. I think they went out of production in 1979. They had several unique features that some were copied by newer manufactures and some never duplicated.
I had a p7m13

One of those guns you should never sell

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is good shooting with a VP70. I have been a HK collector for years but never wanted a VP70. Could not believe the price they were asking at the last gun show. Here is my HKs a couple of years ago.

hk-8-2-21a-copy.jpg

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I was so underwhelmed with mine , I never missed it when I sold it . The trigger is kinda atrocious on them , I always lusted after the idea of a VP70M though .

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always been very fond of the HK P9S in 9mm, it is a very unique pistol. Don't see them in the wild much anymore. The single action trigger pull on my 1980 model is excellent, the best of any HK. Any other fans out there?

Latest posts

Top Bottom