vz24 7mm Brazilian Rebellion Rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cz_partizan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
cz_p,is that rifle in your collection? is it import marked? my bolt number was further down in the handle and not as clearly stamped.

No, its not mine. Its just a picture i found off of gunbroker. I used to have one a few years ago until I traded it for a Dutch m95 carbine. Thats why how i know about the serial numbers on the bolt. Mine was nowhere near as nice as yours. It was more typical of a South American mauser, heavy pitting along the wood line and heavily dinged wood.
I have seen 4 Sao Paulo rebellion mausers, including yours. They all had mismatched bolts and the same import mark in the same spot. My guess is that the importer (century) got confused by two different serial numbers and placed a serial number in an obvious spot so there wouldnt be any confusion as to what the serial number is when imported.
Your's is one of the nicest ones a I have seen. Was the it the one that's been on armlist lately?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No, there is a guy here in Edmond that has been selling a bunch of milsurps.
Not me though. Mine is a pawn shop find.