Wait abyss….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else payed attention to the wait times creeping up to the year mark…. UGH!!

Waiting on my first can ever and it is hard not to check the wait times often. Everyone says to forget about it, but it’s a struggle.
August 2021 check cashed here…

I'm in the same boat . . .

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What takes so long?
When you purchase a gun at a store they do a background check correct? It literally should only take that long.
Someone please educate me.

Themillz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What takes so long?
When you purchase a gun at a store they do a background check correct? It literally should only take that long.
It’s the ATF and National Firearms Act. Suppressors are heavily regulated thanks to Hollywood and other non shooters that included them in the law.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What takes so long?

He’s talking about a can. A suppressor. The wait times on the form approvals are LONG. My boss got two cans recently, and one took 11 months while the other took a year.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first one when everyone was getting theirs back in 6 and mine took 11.
I ordered #2 and #3 after I ordered #1 and got both of those back first.

There is no rhyme or reason.

It's true, just sit back and forget about it. You'll get the call when it's time.

Make sure you got all the mounts, accessories and threaded barrels ready to go in the meantime.

Themillz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first one when everyone was getting theirs back in 6 and mine took 11.
I ordered #2 and #3 after I ordered #1 and got both of those back first.

There is no rhyme or reason.

It's true, just sit back and forget about it. You'll get the call when it's time.

Make sure you got all the mounts, accessories and threaded barrels ready to go in the meantime.
Yep did that first 3 months. Poor barrels just begging for some whisper pickle love! 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom