Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want them to get off the farm. That place is weird and there is real action. At this point, I don't see them finding the girl. If they do, I think it's going to be too much. How could she avoid the walkers when the others have not been able to avoid them? its been over a week on the farm, I am really starting to question it. Of course, if I was in that situation, I wouldn't be able to leave either. Not without knowing for sure.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
As has been sagely pointed out, the show cannot show every action of the characters, or it would drag on even more slowly. However, it would be nice if they showed an "ammo run" on a sporting goods store or gun shop.

Could you guys imagine going into a Wal Mart which is pitch black due to lack of electricity? A little night vision gear would be good.

Whoever made the comment about them passing up military weapons was absolutely correct. I don't get toting a hunting rifle when you could carry an M4.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree on the military weapons for sure, however, the instances where there have been military weapons available have also been crawling (pun intended) with Zach. At the school, the intended purpose was to get the med gear to save the boy, taking the extra time to grab up any of the leftover military gear would have gotten them killed. The tactical advantage isn't worth getting eaten, not at night with only 1.5 (or should I say 2.5...) guys.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks a few handgun suppressors would change the dynamic a bit? That med run would've been a lot less dramatic if those few walkers in their path could've been dealt with quietly.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yah, I think my ultimate zombie toy would be a supressed .22 or 9mm Ar. They'd never here it and bullets are plentiful. I'm building my guns around the fact that its cheap and plentiful. 9mm pistol and gun and the ability to switch to other ammo.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fully agree with the supressor thing, but do you know how lucky you would have to be to find a suppressor just lying around? You would be hard-pressed to find one at a gun shop, much less in some random house.
That said- all these little towns they go through and not one pawn shop? I have RARELY been to a pawn shop that didn't have guns and ammo.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fully agree with the supressor thing, but do you know how lucky you would have to be to find a suppressor just lying around? You would be hard-pressed to find one at a gun shop, much less in some random house.
That said- all these little towns they go through and not one pawn shop? I have RARELY been to a pawn shop that didn't have guns and ammo.
Yah, be nice to find one. I'd be spending more time finding supplies, again ill disagree with teaching people to shoot with limited resources. Knowing how to shoot is nice but doesn't do you much good if you have nothing to shoot with. I sit and debate what I would do in some sort of disaster. I mean traveling else where would be nice but being in my own stomping ground and making due with whats around is also a viable option depending on what happened.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Precisely why everyone's B.O.B or home readiness kit should have one included! They would come in handy in all sorts of situations where quietly dispatching a nuisance is at a premium.

Now back on the show.. how many formerly populated areas are they going to drive into the center of then slam their car doors before they realize they're alerting every walker within ear shot?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of the episodes of TWD, so I glanced through this thread with the eyes of someone totally clueless about the show. I came away with the distinct impression some people have WAY too much time on their hands :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom