Wanenmacher April 7-8, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
There will be two lines. One for folks just walking in with no firearms, and the other for visitors who need to have their firearms checked and zip-tied. The latter line will be much longer during the early hours of the show.

This. This year I think I'll be in the slow line again.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually go on Sundays after noon and I've never been in much of a line. This time may be different. See y'all Sunday. Looking for a target type semi auto .22, Kimber k6s CDP and who knows what else.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I'm still debating on taking a gun to sell or not, but I'm gonna go Sunday anyway.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I'm still debating on taking a gun to sell or not, but I'm gonna go Sunday anyway.
IMO, first thing Sunday morning is the best time to sell a gun--light crowds mean you can actually navigate the aisles and have room to show the gun to potential buyers.

JW/OK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be at 36A, table 4 & 5. Will have some rare and hard to find JM Marlin lever guns as well as several a Ruger Blackhawks and Single Sixes. That is in the SW corner of the show in the Saturday setup section.

Johnson184

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, first thing Sunday morning is the best time to sell a gun--light crowds mean you can actually navigate the aisles and have room to show the gun to potential buyers.

Really? I figured Saturday would be the day to go since all the nicest/neatest guns would be sold that day. Didn't think Sunday would be much more than leftovers.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Johnson184, some of the best deals can be had from dealers on Sunday because they want to sell inventory, some of the odd. hard to find guns sell on Saturday. If you see someone carrying around a gun you are interested in don't be afraid to ask what they are asking for it. I have made the best sales to people walking the isles and best trades with vendors. There is one old man that has a table on the upper level who has his guns priced above market value but he will come down in price and likes to trade. The kind of old man that just likes talking guns. trading, and goofing off. Got some great deals off him. and he has always been honest with a younger guy like me and likes helping younger folks learn gun values and Encouraging the next generation of shooters.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m on the fence about going. If I do, it’ll be on Sunday. I haven’t been there in ten years. I’ve been told there have been changes to make moving around better.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? I figured Saturday would be the day to go since all the nicest/neatest guns would be sold that day. Didn't think Sunday would be much more than leftovers.
Saturday is still the day to go buy guns;early Sunday morning is a better time to be walking the floor trying to sell a gun because the crowd is much lighter and it is much easier to stop and show a gun to a potential buyer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom