Wanenmacher Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find crap for 416 Taylor or 404 Jeffery after walking the whole show. One guy tempted me with a 500 A Square package but I need another project like a hole in my head.

Interestingly based on my recent knife experience I was paying attention and saw counterfeit Gerbers on at least two tables. One didn't like me pointing that out either.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent about four hours at the show this morning with my gf. The only things we bought were a pair of ear plugs for her from the vendor at the far east end, lower level, and two brats from the vendor on the upper level. I did sell a firearm I took; we also saw a classic Italian O/U shotgun for sale… for $95,000 😱

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my son walked it for a few hours today. Had some overpriced concession stand lunch and just did the walk. I only bought two boxes of 308, some coffee beans and a blackjack. It was a good day. I left with most all my money. I wasn’t really looking for anything in particular anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom