Was I wrong for doing this? (kinda long - sorry!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't point it out to people, maybe to my wife, so she'll think to be more observant. I don't particularly want people telling me - what's my response supposed to be?

"Oh."
"So?"
"Ok."
"No biggie."

It doesn't bother me so much.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a Jeans and T-shirt guy. IWB 1911, just drape the t-shirt over it. Dosen't hide, but does not show too much, who cares. Seat belt fliped it up getting out at a gas pump once, motor cycle ride has blown it up a time or two. So what. I do not intentionally print with looser shirts, but not concerned in any way either unless in a "special" location.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’re an open carry state. Printing isn’t an issue.

I don’t talk to strangers about little crap like that and don’t really need some stranger to talk to me about something like that either. I wouldn’t tell a stranger that their baby is ugly either. Same thing lol.

I won’t say what you did was rude but it was probably unnecessary.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just figure if a person didn't care about being made, chances are, he/she is gonna open carry anyway.

If a person has went out of his/her way to conveal their gat, they would wanna stay concealed. I mean, when you see me, you'll never know I'm packin' a rod.

As usual, YMMV.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just figure if a person didn't care about being made, chances are, he/she is gonna open carry anyway.

If a person has went out of his/her way to conveal their gat, they would wanna stay concealed. I mean, when you see me, you'll never know I'm packin' a rod.

As usual, YMMV.
What makes you think they are "going out of their way"? With OC its a relaxed law now and when I conceal, I certainly don't care if I print or otherwise show.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right. I don't even know what you or anybody else is thinking when you "gun up" and head out into the world. If you wanna show off your iron and alert everybody you're armed, more power to ya.

But for me, I prefer the element of surprise. There's no way in hell you're gonna know I'm armed until you're on the floor with lead in your chest.

But...to each their own. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom