War Veteran Arrested for “Rudely Displaying” Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You jack wagons need to cut this crap out before you get a very pertinent 2nd amendment thread to disappear. If you disagree then that is fine cut the crap out of insulting each other. I for one am very interested in following this over the next few months.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You jack wagons need to cut this crap out before you get a very pertinent 2nd amendment thread to disappear. If you disagree then that is fine cut the crap out of insulting each other. I for one am very interested in following this over the next few months.

Trolls be trolling... And there's plenty of fish swallowing the hooks lmao

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Says the guy who begins his post with an insult.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'First Blood'

Cop started the confrontation when he grabbed the rifle.

Several yrs back, son and I were out quail hunting. Ended up about 2 1/2 miles from where we had parked. Were walking down the road back to truck when a Sheriff Deputy came by. He pulls up behind us and asked what we were doing. I told him walking. (yeah, had a bit of smartass attitude that day, not many birds). He asked why we were armed. Told him we were hunting quail. He says we can't hunt from the road. So I tell him we haven't found any in the 2 1/2 miles of woods and pasture we had walked, so thought we would try the road. He asked where we were parked. Said about a mile up the road. He asked if we wanted a ride. Asked if he wanted muddy dogs in his car. He asked if I was talking about me or the spaniel? Said both. We laughed and he bid us a good day and good luck.
BTW, got to truck and Game Warden was waiting.

All ended good. With age and knowledge, my 'tude with LE has mellowed greatly, also.

LE takes a lot of crap and a few bad apple cops looking for a confrontation to assert their authority and prove their manhood doesn't help the good guys image in the public eye.

Latest posts

Top Bottom