War Veteran Arrested for “Rudely Displaying” Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry, but a complaint by someone is not probable cause. and Dfelcher, nice try on splitting hairs, but it's not pc just because you're pulled over. and yes, you are a massive douche.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I applaud Msg. Grisham for not abiding an unlawful abuse of power. Could he have handled it differently and maybe had a different result? It's possible, and that isnt the point. He chose his fight, and stuck to it instead of becoming the submissive citizen. A citizen who did not break the law, a citizen who did not accept being abused and vilified in front of his son, and now us via video.
It is sad that the weak among us find so much wrong with demanding our rights from those who are supposed to help protect them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My belief, and I couldn't know for sure, cause I wasn't wearing the dude's boots, but it appears this guy was spoiling for a confrontation, and got one.

The officers involved should probably be reprimanded. As an officer, when you come across a guy like this spoiling for a fracas, you can spar with him, or you can take the high road. Being an obnoxious jerk shouldn't be against the law, and you shouldn't get arrested on trumped up charges for being one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom