We need to set up an old fart get-together.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know we've got several here who are having some problems... old age, health issues, difficulty getting out and about...

I think we, as a forum, as a community, need to set up a get-together for some of our contributors who are... let's say, a little long in the tooth, a little well-weathered, safe queens (lol) whatever you want to call it, but we have a wealth of knowledge, experience, years of 'bad behavior', etc.

Let's face it. We need to be honest here. To be realistic. To be honorable. Some of these fellas deserve not only to be honored by some of us, but to have the opportunity to pass along some of their wisdom, some of their wit, some of their stubbornness, some of their irreverence.

We could pitch in, shuttle some of these fellas to a place where we can all get together, hoist a pint, grub some grub, and show a little gratitude, a little honor and a little love to those who have gone before and paved the way.

I propose a Gathering. A chance to do all of these things. A chance for Us... to Honor Them.

I will drive from Bartlesville to Oklahoma City, pick up 1 or 3 old fellas, we reserve a place... a banquet hall, just a big room at a good BBQ spot or something similar... and we have some recognition. Some fellowship. Some GD'd irreverence! It's time... we recently lost one of our longtime members, without so much as a chance to say goodbye, thank you, or kiss my ass... I don't like it.

WHAT SAY YOU, OSA????

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got no problem being a DD and picking up @Old Phart if he wants to have some adult beverages. I use to try and drink everyone Mr. Bud Weiser made but those days are over according to my Drill Sargent, I mean my Doctor.

Your Doc is a sick demented reprobate!! No nectar or spirits of the gods!! Blasphemous !!:drunk5::tounge2: more for meeeee!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom