We took our CC class at Practical Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedompawn09

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went out to Mcloud and took our class at Practical Shooting with Wes Elliot as our instructor. I have been told many times to bring alot of coffee because its hard to stay awake, but no one in this class was ever that bored. I thought it was actually pretty fun. He did a great job and I would reccomend the class to anyone. I have never been to anyone else's class so i am not saying they are bad, however i am positive his was good. I would really like to go back and see what this advanced conceal carry class is all about. Honestly, i just want to learn the fundamentals like he has and i like the way he taught. He is the best shot i have ever seen with my own eyes. His credentials were immpressive but his marksmanship and attitude were outstanding.

Saur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went out to Mcloud and took our class at Practical Shooting with Wes Elliot as our instructor. I have been told many times to bring alot of coffee because its hard to stay awake, but no one in this class was ever that bored. I thought it was actually pretty fun. He did a great job and I would reccomend the class to anyone. I have never been to anyone else's class so i am not saying they are bad, however i am positive his was good. I would really like to go back and see what this advanced conceal carry class is all about. Honestly, i just want to learn the fundamentals like he has and i like the way he taught. He is the best shot i have ever seen with my own eyes. His credentials were immpressive but his marksmanship and attitude were outstanding.

Wes Elliot was my first firearms instructor as well. That was a bit over two years ago and I've had a few more courses with other instructors. Wes is one of the best teachers I've come across and I'm sure you'll learn tons in any of his other courses. He has a fun way of articulating the fundamentals in different ways so that anyone can understand. :B

jeremycknight

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too took the class from Wes and Stewart with you guys too i think. I been to a few classes and i have to say it is the best class i have taken so far being a military man myself i def. related to these guys. I reccomend this class to everybody who wants to take the CC class. He just doesnt hit the points for the class he and stew take it to a outstanding extra level on teaching you what you need to know and i know i am going to take more of his classes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom