Weird thing happened at okc theater today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve seen the trailer, looks amusing. I’m still a bit baffled why so many White folks spend so much effort trying to prove they’re not racist and others are just crazy.

It’s not even worth addressing. The nonsense that these SJWs put out is simply envy in another form. Most institutional laws regarding race have been struck down, the opportunities are there for those that want to work to succeed.

I hope I live long enough that this White guilt nonsense is a thing of the past. (and yes, putting this much energy into addressing a bunch of losers is certainly a facet of White guilt)

Laugh at them and go on with your business.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Race of the young teens? Race of the employees? Were the employees joking around or being serious? Context needed lol

One thing is for sure, and that is liberal people of color hate conservative white males bigtime. Race relations in America are a freakin mess and I have no clue what would help.

All that being said leave the kids out of it! Kids don’t need this toxic bullcrap pushed onto them. Kids shouldn’t see race. Kids are innocent and that innocence should be protected as long as possible to help ensure good mental development.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never ... But I'd be glad to stand in for you guys. 😇 One question, though ... Does it HAVE to be open-handed?? I mean sometimes I get these involuntary spasms that cause my fist to close up at the most inopportune times ... 🤷😉🤭
In my opinion, a slap is more of a "You are doing something bad or stupid and you need to stop your behavior right now." It is an insult and hurts like hell for a few minutes. Hitting someone with a fist is pure revenge or an attack to put them on the ground and they learn nothing but aggression.

Wail away if you must but I'd pay to see you slap the dog mess outta them!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a racist. I won’t be going to see it if they are going to make me feel uncomfortable. 😎
I stopped letting people make me uncomfortable a LONG time ago, sweetie! 😉 If I sense, however, that someone IS attempting to get under my skin, I will HAPPILY play along -- good for the goose, good for the gander, no?? 🤷🤭 And Scott will tell you that I have honed my craft to perfection! 😇

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped letting people make me uncomfortable a LONG time ago, sweetie! 😉 If I sense, however, that someone IS attempting to get under my skin, I will HAPPILY play along -- good for the goose, good for the gander, no?? 🤷🤭 And Scott will tell you that I have honed my craft to perfection! 😇

Sorry. I was just being a sarcastic a-hole.
I know you don’t care about that crap.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion, a slap is more of a "You are doing something bad or stupid and you need to stop your behavior right now." It is an insult and hurts like hell for a few minutes. Hitting someone with a fist is pure revenge or an attack to put them on the ground and they learn nothing but aggression.

Wail away if you must but I'd pay to see you slap the dog mess outta them!

Lol ... Yeah, if I'm gonna go to the trouble to smack you (cuz it's gonna hurt me, too, ****ing tree ... 🙄) I'm gonna get my money's worth. 😉🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom