Weird thing happened at okc theater today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bitchy pimp slap followed up with the hardest ball busting kick in the nads to do two things. 1. Make your thoughts on the subject known, and 2. Ensure that the damned fools never reproduce.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a comedy... pull your panties out if you're wanting to be "offended", jeez

Actually, it isn't a comedy. It is a documentary with comedic elements.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy took his wife, daughter (who's 14) and her boyfriend (also 14) to okc today to watch matt walsh' new movie. After the movie, 3 or 4 of the theater employees (my buddy said they looked anywhere from 18 to early 20s) were asking young kids "did you find out if you are racist?", on the way out of the theater. An older employee asked my buddies daughter and her boyfriend that question. They were in front of the parents a couple steps. They are shy and just walked by. Two employees started laughing. My buddy simply asked them if they had a problem. They tucked tail and shuffled away. Is this OK for employees to act like this? The way I feel nowadays, that might have had me seeing red. My kids no nothing about race, don't care and I won't have it forced on them.
"I already knew I was racist, I just wanted to be more accurate in my racism" - My kids
:pms2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't know why - but I scrolled through some of this and it appears to me the 14yr olds had the most mature response - heck there are some "adults" who claim they would have rather have their kids see them get carted off to jail for assault and battery - is this a crazy world or what.
Some of you guys are wound SO. ****ING. TIGHT. you squeak when you walk ... Lighten up a little man ... Have some fun. Punch somebody in the face. 😁

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I reckon I'm just too damned old fashioned, because there's no way in hell I wanna see a movie about swingin' dix playing in women's sports. :disappoin
Me too. If the movie showed how this mental disorder … transgenderism … is being used to create division and/or show how people or groups are getting rich selling it, that exposure is needed. That is what ‘Am I Racist?” did. It showed how the race pimps are getting rich on whining about the myth of “white privilege”.

As for the racism comment/question? First off all, what is the tie-in between transgender and racism?
People … typically progressive liberals … use these issues to call those who disagree with them … typically conservatives… shrill names in part, to persuade others to be “kind” and “inclusive” like them … the “good guys” … and not be a (gasp) “transphobic” or a “racist”. The tie in is more to a middle school debate tactic than it is a fact based argument.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't the employees have just been joking or being a smart a$$?
Probably. And tuning up a kid is not a great idea unless one enjoys Oklahoma Count Jail.

Still, the employee(s) were out of line to what they asked and from my interpretation from the OP, who and how they asked. If they are not called on their behavior, there are no consequences. No consequences means this behavior continues and possibly escalates.

They could have said something like, “We hoped you enjoyed our theater and the show”. The theater is not “Dick’s Last Resort” or Chicagoland’s “Ed Debevic” where their schtick is a staff that insults the intelligence of the patron.

I would suggest taking down the employees names and finding the manager. Explain to the manager that you don’t need his staff questioning customers much less my underaged daughters. If he/she does not provide a satisfactory answer, ask who he/she reports to. Take the complaint up a notch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom