Weird thing happened at okc theater today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are simply providing content their fans want.
So? Obviously there is demand given how well the movie is doing. Free market,

Joe American will pay good money to go see someone like Walsh "expose" it for what everyone already knows it is.
Not everyone knows … would guess most people don’t know what the race pimps charge nor do they understand the level of grift that is embedded in this (bowel) movement.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Is Weird Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Race hustlers like Jesse Jackson, Farakahn, Odumbo, Mad Maxine, Sheila Jackson Lee, Occasionally Coherent, etc.
Lee died July 19, 2024. I remember her from my time in ETX in the early 90's. She was a pain in the rear. Glad when I moved back to OK and heard WAY less of her crap. HA! Don't forget about Ben Crump who got famous by Trayvon martin, Mike "Hands up" Brown and a long list of criminals.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW ... slightly off-topic, but involves "theater" & "okc" ... I went to the Tower Theater last night, 23rd & Shartel , to see Lucinda Williams. Pretty good (country rock) show for a for a 71 y.o. lady who had a stroke ~ 3 years ago and was paralyzed for a while. ANYWAY, "theater" & "okc", the young (early 20's to mid 30's) theater staff were great last night. Kind and courteous. Spoke more than one word when they were asked them a question. A+

As far as Matt Walsh and the movie. I know a couple who live in TX. They saw the movie and less than a week later the wife went again and took some of her g/fs. Her husband says she has been a Walsh fan for a couple years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom