Well done Senator Cruz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, it's good to see people who are in a position in which they can speak at official hearings & actually have truthful things to say instead of the typical bandwagon Liberal lies.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Solid. I just watched that video. It's amazing the message someone can get across when they're allowed to speak and provide information to back their stance, unlike watching people try to argue with people like Piers Morgan.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's awesome to see and hear someone who removes the wool from the eyes of the ignorant in order to display the level of injustice that is being thrust upon Americans who are standing behind the Constitution that started this country.

The reaction by some of the other members of the hearing was memorable to me. It's like they now see they're arguing about a piece of plastic on a rifle!

Well done Senator Cruz!

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cruz is doing a great job representing gun owners. I know we are in for a long battle here. When this one eventually dies down, I would like to see him and others switch gears from fighting anti gun legislation to pushing progun legislation such as the repeal of some of the unconstitutional gun laws we live under such as the NFA (how can you tax a basic right?) and the 1986 ban on full autos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom