Well Isn't That Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you all realize that you can't hide- there is a ton of public information out there on just about anyone unless you have never ordered anything from any mail- order business and never had anything delivered to your address. There are services like Whitepages that tell me you address- phone number and as much other info as I'm willing to pay for. I rent houses so I use this to try and see what kind of renter I'm getting.
And for auto pay- if you were going to stay a member anyway, what are you B ing about.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3810.jpeg

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you all realize that you can't hide- there is a ton of public information out there on just about anyone unless you have never ordered anything from any mail- order business and never had anything delivered to your address. There are services like Whitepages that tell me you address- phone number and as much other info as I'm willing to pay for. I rent houses so I use this to try and see what kind of renter I'm getting.
And for auto pay- if you were going to stay a member anyway, what are you B ing about.
All my information online is false. I run my internet connection through 10 international endpoints before it even hits the clearnet. I faked my own death years ago, living off the grid in an undisclosed location bought through Russian nesting doll style shell companies. I move every 3 days. I burn my fingerprints off on a weekly basis. I only travel through caves and secret underground tunnels, communicating exclusively through a complicated carrier pigeon network run by washed up rodeo clowns. In a world where the government has broken it's oath, I have become ungovernable.

But seriously my OpSec comment was mostly a joke.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my information online is false. I run my internet connection through 10 international endpoints before it even hits the clearnet. I faked my own death years ago, living off the grid in an undisclosed location bought through Russian nesting doll style shell companies. I move every 3 days. I burn my fingerprints off on a weekly basis. I only travel through caves and secret underground tunnels, communicating exclusively through a complicated carrier pigeon network run by washed up rodeo clowns. In a world where the government has broken it's oath, I have become ungovernable.

But seriously my OpSec comment was mostly a joke.
I'm glad you put that last line in cause I was thinking you ain't gonna make it.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow, T.MIKE, pull the burr out of your butt and put down the adult beverage before mounting the keyboard. Your critical reading skills are lacking. Reread post #1. In no way is it a "B ing" post.

I do not recall setting my account up as auto renewal. I have no automatic renewal on anything and do not allow automatic access to my credit cards or bank accounts. I simply found out after the fact that this had occurred and was asking how I could prevent this from happening again. You read way more into the post than what is actually there.

Last edited:

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To cancel your subscription go to contact us at the bottom of the page and it will popup a page you can cancel.

Thanks for the information. Do you know if canceling your membership is the same thing as deleting the automatic renewal? It shows I am a paid member until April 25, 2025. Not sure if cancelling changes that or if there is any refund. A refund is not what I am seeking, just to cancel the "auto" portion.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be worse, they could be like the NRA... You get a special on 1 year renewal, then a month later you get a call saying your membership is up for renewal again. Heck, think I was covered for 5 years in less than a year...
I always renew the NRA through our annual gun club membership renewal. That way I always know when it’s due.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, T.MIKE, pull the burr out of your butt and put down the adult beverage before mounting the keyboard. Your critical reading skills are lacking. Reread post #1. In no way is it a "B ing" post.

I do not recall setting my account up as auto renewal. I have no automatic renewal on anything and do not allow automatic access to my credit cards or bank accounts. I simply found out after the fact that this had occurred and was asking how I could prevent this from happening again. You read way more into the post than what is actually there.
It was pretty winnie - sorry I didn't know you were my language instructor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom