Well it’s about time glock made a gun for men.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens when Gaston assumes room temperature. Look what happened to Ruger after Bill left the building. He would have shat a porcupine before be would have allowed half of their product line to exist.
I doubt anything will happen, if something does it will either take decades or a complete shakeup on the market. If I read accurate info, it costs glock an average of $100-150 to make their firearms. With their overwhelming share of the worlds law enforcement and military contracts, I don’t see the company retooling to make a new product line to appeal to civilians.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt anything will happen, if something does it will either take decades or a complete shakeup on the market. If I read accurate info, it costs glock an average of $100-150 to make their firearms. With their overwhelming share of the worlds law enforcement and military contracts, I don’t see the company retooling to make a new product line to appeal to civilians.
If Glock doesn’t re wrinkle their cortex they going to be saying ’yes daddy’ to Sig before too long. It’s like Ford making Mustang IIs while Datsun started building 240 Zs.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
298525653_734164591350646_7689755778979875400_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom