Well it’s come and passed , will you continue to sell firearms ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a great question. I also have a friend that has 1000 plus firearms in his collection. We’ve talked extensively about how he is going to dispose of his collection. Right now I don’t have an answer.
Probably gun auction. Have been to quite a few of them. All on the up & up, 4473 FFL stuff etc.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So, where are we on this? I’ve been really busy and not on much lately. I rely on you smart people to keep me informed!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would guess that the rules of the ATF are directed toward law-abiding gun owners and not toward the drug addict who steals a gun fro a car or wherever and then sells it to someone that is questionable on the street?
Legal gun owners are relatively harmless insofar as infractions of the law but the addicts not so much.

Well, you see, it's not about any kind of safety - well, maybe for them - because it's about disarming the people so they can be safe when they put you into forced labor camps, corral the population into tight little ghettos, and conscript those of military age into gestapos, hit squads, and front line trench duty on the borders of the other countries they want to conquer. No other scenario fits.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom