Went out tonight naked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try working in a nightclub. There have been several instances when I wished I had mine handy. Many don't really appreciate having jobs where you can pack...

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try working in a nightclub. There have been several instances when I wished I had mine handy. Many don't really appreciate having jobs where you can pack...

I find it interesting that so many on this board have jobs that dont allow them to carry (some cant even have it in their car), but refuse to shop at or eat at places that do not allow them to carry. Just an observation nothing more nothing less.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that so many on this board have jobs that dont allow them to carry (some cant even have it in their car), but refuse to shop at or eat at places that do not allow them to carry. Just an observation nothing more nothing less.

Good observation. Too bad it's not as easy to get our workplaces to change their minds as it is store owners. :(

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's not easy to get the State to change the law.

I always have some type of "weapon" within easy availability. Just look around the typical room, hallway, or office. It isn't that hard to improvise.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
do you guys think it is safe and or necessary to carry while working on the farm. my carry gets really dirty and is some what uncomfortably in summer heat during wheat harvest. I might not go to town every day but when i go i do not feell protected at all when i'm running naked.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
do you guys think it is safe and or necessary to carry while working on the farm. my carry gets really dirty and is some what uncomfortably in summer heat during wheat harvest. I might not go to town every day but when i go i do not feell protected at all when i'm running naked.

My XD45 got a used motor oil bath one afternoon last summer. I was drilling the pan of the trunk of my racecar to route the fuel cell mounts, and forgot that I had made some room the other day by placing a couple of 5 gallon buckets of used motor oil in the trunk. 5 gallons can drain REALLLY fast through a two inch hole.

Still works just fine.

Even the leather on the Crossbreed holster is good.

I've even come inside from mowin' my 3 acres (takes about 6 hours on my mower... 10 if I weedeat the ditch) with a brown and green gun with dirt and clippings somehow making their way into the barrel. Still works just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom