Went to Heartland today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're looking at range membership; the last time I asked at Heartland they were more than twice the cost of H&H membership, and you still had to pay range fee!
No thanks.

The heat and air would be nice though.

Last I knew, annual membership was 250$ unlimited use and no charge for the lane.

Living in Edmond, it's my go to shooting spot.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love going to heartland. The only thing I wish is that they had a few more feet behind the the lanes in order to move around freely. It can get pretty cramped in there. Since it can be so cramped, I'd like to see them put a 3 person cap per lane. I was there a few weeks ago and there were 6 guys sharing a lane and I had to squeeze through them to get back to the cabinet where I had my ammo and range bag for every reload. I was heavily annoyed.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love going to heartland. The only thing I wish is that they had a few more feet behind the the lanes in order to move around freely. It can get pretty cramped in there. Since it can be so cramped, I'd like to see them put a 3 person cap per lane. I was there a few weeks ago and there were 6 guys sharing a lane and I had to squeeze through them to get back to the cabinet where I had my ammo and range bag for every reload. I was heavily annoyed.

I get annoyed at everyone standing at the back counter reloading their shizz under the signs saying, "No reloading at this counter!".

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lane rental at Heartland in $15 for first person, $7.50 for each additional
Lane rental at H&H is $10 for first person, $8.50 for each additional.

Heartland gun rental is $10.00 per gun (No Class III)
H&H is $9 for non class III firearms, $20 for class III firearms.

Rates vary for LEO, Military etc..

Heartland fee is daily, H&H is hourly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom