Westboro Baptist Church gets OWNED!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would agree that WBC really didnt get owned. They did leave though so something was working and it was done without any violence. I still think they will be in for a big surprise one of these days. Anything shutting them up works for me. Either way I still got a big laugh out of it. Great post.

Griffinreich01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
that does not meet my definition of owned...

i do believe however that one day WBC will be owned for their deplorable actions.

You should have heard what was going to happen to them if the came to oklahoma 2 weeks ago... My friend is friends with a few Klan members, and while I don't agree with them, the entire oklahoma chapter was going to appear and do some horrible things. Del city PD verified that the FBI told them not to come because people were arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Pastor phelps is now a marked man apparently. Again, don't agree with them, just saying that's what was going to happen.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have heard what was going to happen to them if the came to oklahoma 2 weeks ago... My friend is friends with a few Klan members, and while I don't agree with them, the entire oklahoma chapter was going to appear and do some horrible things. Del city PD verified that the FBI told them not to come because people were arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Pastor phelps is now a marked man apparently. Again, don't agree with them, just saying that's what was going to happen.

:popcorn:

mattrob80

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kevin Smith has said multiple times that the title Red State refers to blood. It's not a political movie at all. From what I can gather the film is about a group of WBC type zealots who don't really protest, they just kill people. And it has John Goodman in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom